my playlist

sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

Cute texts

  • I didn't change,I just found my self (:
  • it's your life it's now or never we' re not gonna live for ever.
  • I don't now how to be sweet because every time I try to I end up looking stupid 
  • Look pretty play dirty ;)
  • Let's leave this place.
  • you've got to lose to know how to win . (Aerosmith ,Dream On)
  • Life is not a fairy tale.
  • You keep me awake  on the nights ... and dreaming on the days 
  • Don't let your dreams be Dreams
  • No one is going to love you if you don't love your self 
  • Every  knows  bad  girls  have more fun ;)
  • Make a WISH
  • Home become strange place 
  • "love is like a wind..you can't  see it  but you can feel it.
  • Yes im  smiling. no i'm not happy 
  • leaving me when i fucking need you! 
  • I'll be okey one day some day but not today!
  • Remmeber me? i used to be your best friend :'(
  • Shut up..and kiss me
  • Is the last dance , this is the last dance then , save it baby for me baby (the raveonettes, Last dance)
  • when you and youy best friend say the sime thingh at the same time ♥
  • Won't sleep tonight 
  • live fast die young
  • You are so fucking perfect ..to me
  • And the way you kiss keeps me hanging on
  • Kids wanna bop
    Out in the street
    Fu-fu-fun
    All summer long(8)
  • Believe in your self
  • Don't ever tell me your name Cuz I won't remind it
  • Some times i think some times i don't
  • dont love just FUCK
  • Love is the history in a woman's life. An a episode in a man's life 
  • Run Run runaway little girl 
  • Suicide Not tonight (8) 
  • Fuck you i can fly :D
  • A good friend knows your best stories A best friend lived then whit you 
  • never forget
  • I can be myself whit you :)
  • love =  a form of amnesia when a girl forgets there 1.2billion other boys in the world 
  • you're the definition of beaty
  • SOME DAY LOVE WILL FIND YOU
  • DON'T CRY! just say fuck you and SIMILE :)
  • girls make boys cry :D
  • sorry?
  • Let them eat cake ..
  • level 2 ICE CREAM ISLAND!!! :D
  • I want you ...so bad
  • Run to where you want I am gonna find you there ain't to no distance for enough My love's gonna find you.
  • wear high heels Everywhere 
  • I just wanna be your last
  • I feel like I have amnesia,but I know it's myself I've lost.(Main.in.abox., Amnesia)
  • No metter what i do ALWAYS forget to forget you.
  • I'LL BE OKEY is that what you want to say?
  • SHE'S BROKEN
  • Why are you so far away?
  • lost and lonley you
  • baby dou you forget to take your meds?
  • Home is where your heart is...♥
  • Just look up .where both under the same starry sky
  • fuck you my dear
  • How do you say goodbye to someone you can't live without?
  • I don't get drunk I get awesome!
  • Drink. Smoke.Fuck. Fight I wanna shout,drink, sream I wanna die!
  • I want to live in HOWARTS
  • And sometimes it's impossible not feel lonely
  • The prettiest girls do the ugliest things 
  • smoking kills my expensive perfume 
  • STRANGERS > FRIENDS >LOVERS>
  • Bad decisions make goods stories
  • Because the night belongs to us
  • I wanna do bad things whit you
  • someday it will happend
  • trust me love me FUCK ME
  • I MISS YOU
  • I LOVE YOU


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario